General Home Inspections
New Construction (Final / One Year Warranty / Pre-Drywall).
Well/Septic (Certified by Washtenaw County for the "Time of Sale" program).
"I truly inspect every home as if my daughter were buying it."
I following the ASHI Standard
The Home Inspection usually takes 2-4 hours depending on the homes configuration & how many questions you have, (I am there for you, you know). It is a visual inspection & non-invasive. This simply means I cannot see behind walls & am not allowed to destroy finish.
I will do three things for you (in a nut-shell):
- Inspect for items that could cost you a lot of money, (e.g. roof,
foundation, electrical, plumbing, etc.).
- Check for safety items such as railings, GFI outlets, dryer vents etc.
Easy to read report. Includes illustrations inside a professional notebook along with helpful maintenance guides. This will be beneficial to help you keep your new home in good repair so that when you go to sell it you make more money.
- Educate you about the home you are about to buy, by showing you:
- Where all the shut-off valves are.
- How the furnace & water heater work.
- And finally show you the "red flags" to watch for in the future,
since according to the "Second Law of Thermodynamics"
everything is going to go to pot in time.